Yeay, we had our first prenatal appointment Friday and everything is going well! Baby has a heartbeat of about 165bpm and was just enjoying life in there. We met our doctor, Dr Jebelli (who seems wonderful by the way), and were able to see and hear the heartbeat. Wow, what an amazing miracle! We were both touched.
Here's baby Soria doing a headstand facing us with its little paddle feet up in the air. The bump to the left is a little hand sticking out to say "Hello everyone, I can't wait to meet you!" :)
New Due Date: Now that the baby has been measured, a new due date has been given to us...October 19th, 2010! So we are officially 8weeks & 4days today! The doctor said girls usually come early and boys usually come late. Boy do I hope it's a girl because I'm supposed to be a bridesmaid in Jessica's wedding on November 6th! Haha!





3 comments:
Your little alien is sooooo cute!
Congratulations Sorias!! I'm SO excited for you guys and this fantastic journey! ...and YAY for the blog Nancy! Woohoo!! Now it's my turn to be the cyber stalker :) Love you!!! Congrats again!
Oh my goodness, that is the BEST feeling that first little heart beat and then seeing your little bean! Already beautiful like "her" mommy!
I'm so glad you started a blog!
The dress-I ordered it online at Macy's...it's Nine West-I didn't even know they made dresses, but I do love it! It's linen too, which you can't tell! My fav part though were those shoes!!!
Post a Comment