Fri (4/16)-Dodger game with Luke & Crystal
Sat (4/17)-Jessie & Ryan's baby shower in SD/ April Birthday's Celebration
Sun (4/18)-Baby Zoe's 4D ultrasound in SD & Edson's dad's 60th Birthday Celebration in Riverside
Mon (4/19)-Stayed home from work sick with a cold and a HORRIBLE headache that just wouldn't go away
Tues (4/20)-Training Session in Corona & then back to Fontana for Open House (only 1 parent showed up!)
Thurs (4/22)-Edson came home early so we met for dinner at Oriental Cuisine (mmmm!)...then I fell asleep
Fri (4/23)-Jovan & Jenee came over for Turkey Tacos, a Jaime specialty :)
Sat (4/24)-My Mud Run in OC, out to lunch, and then to Jovan & Jenee's house for Pizza & the Laker game
BUSY, RIGHT?!
Well on Monday while I was at Walgreen's picking up cold medicine, I came across a Gender Prediction Test (okay, so I didn't exactly come across it, I looked for it). Mrs. Carillo (a family friend of the Soria's) had told me all about it on Sunday at Jorge's party and it got me interested. I knew Edson would be totally psyched to do it, so I bought it to surprise him with. Fast-forward to Tuesday morning and this is what I woke Edson up to....




No comments:
Post a Comment