GIRL!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh, how exciting!!!
At 3:30 yesterday I had my 16week appointment with the nurse practitioner. I got to hear the beautiful sound of a strong heartbeat and was told that my glucose tests & protein tests continued to come back negative (that's a good thing...it means they're not spilling into my urine). Perfect!
I then went home for 45mins and anxiously awaited our 6:30 gender re-do appointment with Baby's First Ultrasound (the place we went to 2weeks ago but the cord was obstructing vision so we had to reschedule). I made it there right on time, but no Edson. He rode his motorcycle to work just so he could make it back to Riverside on time, but no sign of him. I checked in and the technician said "Come on back and we'll get you started". NOOOOOO! I couldn't find out without Edson! I started to worry and and 2mins later my hunk of a husband walked in. PHEW! Oh my gosh was I relieved.
We went back, got set up and wah-la, 3lines...it's a GIRL! We were both in shock. Edson let out a "you've got to be kidding me" chuckle since he was convinced the technician was going to make his day & say it was a boy, and I was so mentally prepared for a boy (since I wanted a girl) that I don't think I even said anything at first, haha!
So the deal was Edson gets to pick the boy first name & girl middle name and I get to pick the girl first name and boy middle name. Well, I did my part. Her name will be Lexi Soria. Why no middle name yet?...well, Edson's in shock & didn't actually prepare himself for a girl or girl names, haha. For now, I like Paige for a middle name.
Lexi Paige Soria.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe it!!!!! I love the name Lexi; that was one of my top names too!!!! For some reason, I had a hunch. It's because everything else to you that it was going to be a boy..hahaha!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys and I know you wanted a girl sooooo bad!!!! She is going to be gorgeous! 3 little girls, who will have the first boy????
Post a Comment