Lexi Paige

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

What Happened to July???

July, July, where did you go???  I guess I better go back & recap before I'm 2 months behind!


June 30-July 5 Xia came to have 5 sleepovers with us!  We had so much fun with our little ZB!

Our week consisted of a day at Citrus Park in Corona, aka "Splash Park"...
 

Of course a day at the pool & dinner at John's Incredible Pizza...
 

Another trip to Splash Park (that place is just too fun to only go once)...

On 4th of July we got ready & headed over to Edson's parents' house for a little fun & fireworks...
Lina & Xia made cookies for our tea party

Xia, 5yrs old
He-he, look at this cute little model
Boy was she excited to watch fireworks




July 6th Jess, Ryan, & Zoe came down to visit...Baby Zoe is 5weeks old & cute as can be!!!  She looks just like her daddy!...

Gaga & Papa's 2nd great grand-daughter

Hi pretty girl!

July 10th Amelia (center) & Tad (not pictured) came to visit from Texas and a huge group of friends went to Ooka for dinner...
sorority sisters: Hannah, Amelia, & I
July 17th Edson & I went to Jenn & Mike's "White Trash Summer BBQ"...
My baby bump was the perfect addition to my white trash outfit
Jenn & Mike's tattoos & hair cut were awesome!
Mike's mom & her boyfriend won the "best costume" award!


July 20th, my 27week Belly Bump...

July 23rd I went out to dinner with Edson, Crystal, & Luke to the Mission Inn like this...
Pregnancy brain or blond moment? Still unsure of the cause, but whatever it was, I went out to dinner with 2 different shoes on!!! How embarrassing! I asked Edson which one I should wear & then got busy putting on jewelry and totally forgot to take one off!

July 27th, my 28week Belly Bump...
 
Good bye beautiful July, you will be missed!  August, here we come!!!

No comments: