Lexi Paige

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

She's a WINNER!!!

On Facebook today pediped had a photo contest.  They asked parents to post a picture of their kid wearing green and a pair of pediped shoes.  Well, it just so happens that Lexi has a St. Patty's Day outfit (of course she does, right?!) and her 1st pair of pediped shoes that I've been dying to have her fit into!  Perfect!

So this is what I submitted:

and she won 3rd place!  Woo-hoo!  Her prize?  A $25 Gift card, a pediped lunch box, and a pediped keychain!  Awesome!


She's always a winner in our eyes, but winning a prize is pretty cool too :)  Daddy will be very excited because this is just the beginning of our pediped shoe investment journey. 

Hmmmm, now what should we get with the $25?
Look at all their ADORABLE shoes:
http://www.pediped.com/Product/CategoryInfo.aspx?cid=52

Seriously, how will I choose???  Well, if you're saying I won't, you're probably right.  I'll have to get a couple pairs ;)  Shhh, don't tell Edson!

Boy do I LOVE pediped!

PS-HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments: