Lexi Paige

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From March To May

Where did April Go???
I have been slacking, I know, but no post since March?  That's a bit out of control.  Okay, here we go...time for an update!

Lexi's 6month pictures:




Look, I sit by myself now!
   Jess & Ryan's surprise wedding shower:



Chocolate, chocolate chip cake with banana whip mousse  filling...delish!
Gaga & Lexi (6mo)

Dan, Steph, & Zoe (10.5months)

Mom, Gaga, & Papa

Josh & I

Here comes trouble, lol!

Love that precious little face & those bright blue eyes!!!

Gaga, Papa, & their grandkids

Mom & Janet
Lexi & Grandpa

Josh teaching Zoe to walk

Xia loves Doug!

Best Cousins!!!

Our big 6yr old!  Where oh where has time gone???
Lexi's 6month check up:
14.4 pounds!

Xia went with us and was such a good girl

She still LOVES looking at herself in the mirror


Daddy's little girl

Shots?  I don't like shots!

Band aids make it all better

All bundled up and ready to go home!
Here are her stats:

length: 26 1/4inches (75th %)
weight: 14 pounds 4 ounces (<25th%)
clothing size: 6 months
diaper size: size 3
new likes:eating, jumping, splashing in the water
dislikes: teething and having her face wiped
eating: she eats 1/4cup of rice cereal mixed with 3oz of breast milk or formula for breakfast followed by a little fruit, 3oz of baby food veggies with a little fruit for lunch, 3oz veggies for dinner, and breast feeds between meals.  Although lately, she hasn't been eating too many in-between meals because of her naps.
nap: a big one in the morning (2-3hrs) and 1-2 1hr ones in the afternoon & evening
sleeping: Through the night still!!!  ...from 9/9:30pm-7/7:30am (Except when she was growing & not getting enough to eat.  Those days she would eat & go right back to bed) 
new tricks: rolls over with a purpose, sits up tall with no problem, sits in a highchair, can now sit in the stroller without the car seat, scoots on her back, starting to rock on her hands & knees, began laughing, grabs for toys and makes them work, claps, brings everything to her mouth, and enjoys all Mommy's home made baby foods

Grandpa Soria's birthday (April 23rd):



Easter Sunday (April 24th):
Lexi (almost 6.5months) started coming down with her first cold (from Kids Club I'm assuming) so I got to snap a few pictures before we had to change clothes.



Her newest trick is to lie her head down on things.  It just melts my heart, especially when she does it on me! :)




 

No comments: