Lexi Paige

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Zoe's First Padres Game!!!

On Wednesday, August 25th Jess, Ryan, and Zoe were still in town so we decided to make a trip to the Padres game!
Ryan's dad, Dan, was so sweet. He made sure Jess, Zoe & I all had pink Padres gear to go to the game in, so we all suited up and away we went :)


Posted by Picasa



Padres #1 Fan

Awww, Zoe (11wks) & Grandpa Dan
Dad & I showing off our baby bumps, ha-ha!



We had such a good time just sitting in the grass, eating, playing with Zoe, & watching the game (I think it was pretty much in that order too, lol!).  Next time we'll have to go when it's not a school night so Xia can come...and by then, it will be Xia, Zoe, & Lexi!  How fun will that be?!  I can't wait!!!


The next day, Gaga & Papa came over & I got a couple pics of them with Zoe:
Papa's 1st time holding Zoe!  He's always been too afraid to until now :)


Josh, Courtney, & Xia came over for dinner too, but I got so busy visiting & holding Zoe that I didn't take one single picture-I'm so sad:(

No comments: